Selling my 2013 144 High roof Sprinter. I bought it on October 2016 and
have been slowly working on a conversion, never expecting to sell.
However, I found an deal on a 4×4 version that I couldn’t turn down.
I built this up as a camper for hiking and backcountry adventures for 1-2 people. I built the bed platform high enough to put in a sliding drawer for bikes down the middle. I also built it in a “modular” fashion so that things can be removed/changed as needed. The cabinets and bed platform are bolted to the L Track on the walls so that they can be taken out in under an hour. I glued and screwed everything together to keep it solid and minimizes squeaks.
I used (a lot of) Dupont Thermawrap R5 to insulate. It’s behind every panel/door and I used fish tape to pull it through all of the rib and through the pillars.
I am the 2nd owner and the original owner used it as a courier van between towns in Alberta. This van literally is all highway miles, its in great mechanical condition despite the km. The one negative from the hwy miles it there is some paint chipping above the windshield.
- Arctic White
- 235/85R16 Cooper Discoverer AT/W tire
- 266,000k (165,000mi)
- Multi-function display, cruise control
- Factory auxiliary heater (H12) with timer. (I don’t think the Canadian ones have the 4*C limit)
- Insulated walls + ceiling with DuPont Thermawap (R5)
- L track running 2x horizontally on both sides
- Birch plywood walls and ceiling (1/4″)
- CR Lawrence windows behind driver (T-vents) and passenger (fixes)
- Stainless RV sink and faucet with 12V Seaflo pump
- 40L fresh water storage, 20L grey water.
- Storage drawers with marine latches
- Platform bed with 8″ memory foam queen mattress. Platform has removable center section to allow walk-through or for transporting large items.
- Checkerplate foam rubber floor
- Auxiliary AGM deep-cycle battery (Nautilus Ultra Group 24)
- Blue Sea ACR
- Eccotemp L5 Propane shower on rear door with flip-up shower curtain
- Truckfridge TF-49 12V Fridge
- New starter Battery in 2017
- Replaced EGR valve in 2017
- Replaced DEF heater in 2017
- New windshield in 2018
I also have a 300W solar kit with 40A MPPT controller that is negotiable(hasn’t yet been installed)
Asking $32k CAD. Negotiable but I’ve put a ton of work into it (see last two photos for the starting point)